**All talking beyond this point is Black/Touya talking. All talking in meme is Black/Touya and some other characters**
I just want to say first that White had me do this instead of moping around since N left. ):
...I guess it did cheer me up a bit doing this. [AN: Lie. Such a lie. I died doing this.]
1) It was really exciting getting my first Pokemon!!! I got to choose from Pokabu, Tsutarja, and Mijimaru! I ended going with Tsutarja, Belle got Mijimaru, and Cheren got Pokabu!!
2) I'm not a great artist - the only experience I have really is from drawing on the ground with chalk, with Belle and Cheren as kids. Sorry if my drawings are pretty horrible!!
Oh, and thank you to Arti for letting me use his art supplies for this thing!!
3) My team! Jarlorda, Shanderaa, Musharna, Mebukijika, Reshiram, and last but not least, Pendoraa! We make a great team!
4) Everyone gets along really well! We're a big family and love and look out for each other!
5) I once a had female Meguroco. She got ended up mating with this male Meguroco N had for a bit. I wanted to keep her in my team, but I also wanted her to stay with her love and child (because neither me or N would have been able to keep it...), so! I ended up releasing her when N released his Meguroco. Easy answer! I do miss her, and do hope she's doing all right; I hope she's happy with her family. If she's happy, I'm happy!
6) I'd end up writing 30 page essay if I talked about it! Haha!
8) Like it says! Love each other and take care of each other, and you'll be all right. (:
9) Please do. ): And tell him to come back, please! I miss him so much.....
10) Well, since White had me do this, she might as well too!! Cheren and Belle, too!! I hope you guys have fun with this as I did!
**END OF THAT LAME-O BLACK OF MINE**
So, like, I didn't die as bad doing this, because I did little by little. I took out some questions out of this meme; I really didn't want to have to do some unnecessary ones. Sorry, creator.
Despite doing this little by little, I was very sloppy with it. Hope you don't mind. You better not.
ANY WHO, finally done with this, yesss.
Oh, and high five who gets question 9's background. d(':
All characters & Pokemon (c) Nintendoooo Art (c) ~pliims
Asdfj this is in too many groups. ;W; OTL Why do you guys request thissss. ;A;
WELL IT WAS A PRETTY COMMON HEADCANON?? So of course I picked up on it too, haha. But my headcanon of how Touya acts and what happens in the game and after has changed immensely since this upload of this meme.
(Spoiler: Touya dies while searching for N and no one knows, but they have their suspicions, so that's why everyone talks of the BW1 PC so vaguely, because it's kind of a taboo topic, since quite a lot don't want to believe it and/or accept it. Which is why Cheren and Bianca haven't seen each other in such a long time because Cheren does believe his best friend is dead since NO ONE has seen or heard from him in over two years, and Belle doesn't want to believe it even though she has somewhat accepted it, but still believe he'll come back so they kind fought over realism/beliefs and kind of split because they didn't have their friend to mend it, and they had their own things in life too, so that didn't help either.)
Okay I'm done dumping dumb headcanons on you, gomen. u_u;;
no, not true, i actually started one game and got a female water starter. i checked online, the odds are just low. like a 12% chance for getting a female pokemon and an 88% chance of getting a male. or something.
away time is back
:D! This time I've
got 1500pts to give
away c:The last
giveaway was really
well received so I'm
doing another! After
the way the last one
panned out, one
thing I would like
to remind you guys
of is to PLEASE
PLEASE follow the
guidelines so you
can be properly...
Guess what guys! I'm
reopening my stores
(Etsy and Storenvy)
and commissions, I
can finally announce
that I'm getting
married and I need
to save as much as
possible for the big
day, July 27th.
before anyone asks,
the wedding is not
been planning it for
a long time...
weeks theme of
Even though summer
is imminent, you
often find yourself
on your couch,
watching Honey Boo
Boo, thinking; "I'm
rather chilly o_o.
OMG I'M CHILLY." .
would rather blast
the air conditioning
and bundle up then
turn it down and
rely on the earth to
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More